Arizona Theft Crimes Attorneys
In Arizona, pursuant to A.R.S. § 13-1801 et seq., the crime of Theft can occur a number of different ways:
A person commits Theft if they:
- Control the property of another with the intent to deprive the other person of such property;
- Convert property entrusted to the defendant;
- Obtain services or property by material misrepresentation;
- Come into control of lost, mislaid or misdelivered property without reasonable efforts of notify the true owner;
- Control property they know to be stolen.
Theft Charges Are Serious Charges – They Should Not Be Taken Lightly
The State of Arizona, including the cities of Phoenix, Chandler and Scottsdale, all prosecute Theft and there are significant penalties for each – ranging from a class 6 felony to a class 2 felony.
Chandler Theft Lawyers with Experience That Counts
The Arizona Theft attorneys at Thompson & Volquardsen, P.C. have the knowledge and experience to represent you in all Theft offenses.
The Theft Crimes Defense Attorneys in Chandler, AZ at Thompson & Volquardsen, P.C. will provide an aggressive defense strategy tailored to your individual needs. We understand that every case is unique. For information on your case contact Thompson & Volquardsen, P.C. at 602-510-9999.